Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here is my post from two weeks ago. It better work.

I was not the biggest fan of taking the test on the computer. First of all, the problems we had in the beginning...well we all know they were not very fun. The constant clicking of typing and the construction noises were a little distracting. Also, whenever I clicked down to another line it would change the numbers up and I would have to backspace in order to fix that, which was a small but still annoying problem.
I think I wrote this before but I do not really enjoy reading things off of a computer screen. Come to think of it, I never had any trouble with my eyees or had to wear glasses or contacts until I was about 14, and in front of the computer screen a lot. hmmm...Anyway that's beside the point.
I don't know why, but I always have a little more trouble comprehending writing on a computer screen than I do when it is written down on paper. Actually I kind of prefer writing over typing, as weird as it may seem.
I don't think taking the test on a computer had a huge affect on my overall grade, but I'll probably wish I could blame it on that. We'll see.

On another note, I just heard a girl in the hall say that her away message says: "Dear Wednesday will you please get here a little faster?" I think it's funny how come of us express our hopes, emotions, and such on our away messages. And then if we write something especially witty or clever, we tell people about it. You know, in case they aren't obsessive away message checkers or havn't read it yet.

That's all.

No comments: