YESSSSS!!! My blog works! Except I'm in the library, so I guess this is where I'm going to have to go whenever it's time to blog. Even though I sort of feel like telling the kid beside me that I'm actually blogging for class. At least I'm not playing around with Avatars.
It was pretty annoying not being able to blog the past couple of weeks because it made me feel like I was very behind in everything, not just a few blogs. I should have tried the library sooner, I don't know what I was thinking.
I've been very annoyed with the internet in my room the past couple of days, it won't even allow me to download Firefox even though I've tried five times. But I guess you'll have that. I don't know why it won't let me download it though, everyone else seems to have firefox. oh well.
You'd think that after not blogging for awhile, I would have a lot to talk about. But I really can't think of much else to say. I guess everything that I thought maybe I'd blog about I already forgot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can understand your frustration with the internet here at westminster. I think that the portal is very tempremental and decides who is allowed on which day. Who's computer will work fast and who's wont. My computer will only connect to the tree or server on occasion. And my roomates computer won't connect to email today.
I don't understand, but I do sympathize with you.
Shauna,
Thanks to Westminster's internet, I was also unable to post last week. It's so frustrating having to deal with the frequent problems of TitanNet when we have to get things done! I completely understand where you are coming from.
-Brittany
Post a Comment